Much has gone on in the last 24 hours following yesterday's house fire at the Roffs. Here's a brief update:
- Jen is home from the hospital and doing well physically; emotionally she struggling; spiritually she is leaning on Christ
- Jay has been transferred down to the burn center in Milwaukee - he's expected to be there for a week to 10 days - he's in a lot of pain with first and second degree burns on his arms, neck, and face. Jay's brother Billy is travelling today to be with him.
- The kids are doing well - the children had no injuries
- The house has extensive damage and is in the process of being reviewed by the insurance adjusters
Please pray for the following things:
- For strength and wisdom for Jen as she is striving to work through the entire process of recovery from a house fire as well as be separated from her injured husband
- For Jay as he is in much pain from the burns and is incapable of leading his family through the recovery process
- For the kids to find Christ to be their Rock as they recover from the trauma of this all
- For health insurance for the Roff family - it just so happened that they were in between health insurance coverage and are not certain if their current coverage had been approved
We will update you with any needs the Roff's may have.